2012/01/17

Replica Animal

I've got a little reflection to do about why I can not get attached to bloging, because the abandonement of this place is undeniable.
I suposse I haven´t been doing any deep thinking lately and that's why I don´t blog nor study nor blah,blah,blah.


Anyway this post is not about that, but about how great my my ucle's work is.
I can only take photos with my laptop's webcam right now so sorry about the quality but please have a look at the photos anyway!
Those are some present's he's made for me during the years (there's two bird missing...), there's more stuff in his page, which I've added to the web list in the left.


 First three photos show a mouse with a chestnut in an oval green platform. The mouse and the nut are painted in realistic colours.

Two latter photos show a bronze frog.



No comments: