I got the meme from Voxcorvegis.
Here I come:
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I came au-pairing. I stimmed in public being concious of what I was doing. I met M. in person. I let R. kiss me and I cried for him. A. went all the way from Sevilla to my house to visit me.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't normally do proper new years resolutions. The olny resolution I remember taking last year (as always) is "OK, I'm gonna start seriously studying" and it wasn't realted to the new year, just to the exams the last week of January. I didn't keep it (but I passed everything).
3. How (will you be spending) /did you spend New Year’s Eve?
I had a lovely Spanish dinner with M., J., and L. at L.'s house, we sort of went out and then we all slept together. It was bizarre and nice.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Maki, my dog, died last winter. R.'s dad died too, and F. too. Lot's of deaths, actually...
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Sanity. And spoons enough to want to have a couple.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 25, because I felt bad, stupid and ridiculous. September 28 because it's the day I got to Cork and December 23, because there's something it hurts about small coincidences.
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Mhhh... I'm mastering my spoons pretty well... and I passed a subject having opened it's books only the day of the exam.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't have spoons enough to want to have a relationship with someone, no matter how much I like them.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Throat infection, as always, a fair share of anxiety, and that's it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?