2012/03/21

Trying to get serious about blogging: 30 day book challenge

I picked this challenge from Nominatissima and she did from amandatheatheist.
I want to get serious about blogging but I can not, because I get lazy and it takes a lot of work to write a good post and all that stuff so I thought a series on a given subject like this one will help me. Also because I'm enjoying a lot Nominatissima's posts on it, I thought it would be fun doing it myself.
And I also want to get into criticism, and don't expect anything serious on that line at least on the first posts of the challenge butjust  maybe by the last ones?
Whatever.

So this is the thing:
Day 1: Favorite book
Day 2: Least favorite book
Day 3: Book that makes you laugh out loud
Day 4: Book that makes you cry
Day 5: Book you wish you could live in
Day 6: Favorite young adult book
Day 7: Book that you can quote/recite
Day 8: Book that scares you
Day 9: Book that makes you
Day 10: Book that changed your
Day 11: Book from your favorite
Day 12: Book that is most like your life
Day 13: Book whose main character is most like you
Day 14: Book whose main character you want to marry
Day 15: First “chapter book” you can remember reading as a child
Day 16: Longest book you’ve read
Day 17: Shortest book you’ve read
Day 18: Book you’re most embarrassed to say you like
Day 19: Book that turned you on
Day 20: Book you’ve read the most number of times
Day 21: Favorite picture book from childhood
Day 22: Book you plan to read next
Day 23: Book you tell people you’ve read, but haven’t (or haven’t actually finished)
Day 24: Book that contains your favorite scene
Day 25: Favorite book you read in school
Day 26: Favorite nonfiction book
Day 27: Favorite fiction book
Day 28: Last book you read
Day 29: Book you’re currently reading
Day 30: Favorite coffee table book

I'll have the first post by tomorrow, and I'll try to have one each weekday (it's not that I don't work on weekends but that I do XD).
I'm also thinking of writing the posts of this series both in English and in Spanish, because my Spanish followers never read my blog? and I'm hoping it is a languague issue. And because I'm losing the ability to think in Spanish myself- creepy.

So!: see you tomorrow :)

No comments: